Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to learn a skill? Miller Fabrication Solutions is a family owned and operated company located in Brookville, PA. We have two separate facilities and we pride ourselves on treating our employees like family. We are currently looking for a Machine Operator to join our team. No experience?? No problem! We are willing to train the RIGHT person!
The main job responsibilities are as follows:
- Perform forming requirements to make items as indicated on blueprints, setting up and operating conventional, special purpose and numerical control (NC) machines and machining centers to form metallic parts
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance bend radius, and adjusts machine controls or control media as require
- Installs machined replacement parts in mechanisms, machines, and equipment, and tests operation of unit to ensure functionality and performance
- Plan, layout, and perform safely and efficiently, forming and bench operations required to build, fit, or repair parts for equipment, die assemblies, fixture, and gages to exacting accuracy
- Proficiently uses inspection tools, records the measurements on inspection sheets and understands the implications the dimensions have on part quality and function
- Presenting a professional appearance appropriate with your job responsibilities as well as presenting a professional attitude representing Miller Fabrication Solutions
We are looking for someone who is dependable with reliable transportation, has the ability to follow instructions, and be willing to work rotating shifts. Experience in machining or mechanics is beneficial but not required. We will train the right candidate to perform the job. Miller Fabrication Solutions offers an excellent benefits package that includes: health, 401K, profit sharing, PTO, and company paid holidays.
To Apply Please select “Apply Online” below.
Or you may visit our corporate site at https://careers.millerfabricationsolutions.com/x/openings