Advanced Drainage Systems (ADS) is looking for a professional driver who can deliver the highest level of customer service while maintaining an obsessive focus on safety. An ADS Professional Fleet Driver is the link between our company and our customers.
We need our Drivers when our customers need us. This position requires workday flexibility and assisting other ADS facilities when needed.
Why drive for ADS?
- Competitive pay. Many of our truck drivers exceed $65,000 per year
- Get home most nights
- Stable income year-round
- Enjoy the use of our new fleet and equipment.
- Robust recognition program
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License
- Meet standards of the (FMCSA) and ADS
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Firm working knowledge of DOT regulations and freight requirements
- At least 21 years of age
- Successful completion of background check, physical and drug tests
- Possess skills to handle receipts, read road maps, road signs, maintain driver logs, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Safe/Defensive Driving Certification preferred
- 1-2 years OTR experience w/ reputable carrier
- At least 100,000 verifiable miles through former transportation-related employment
Visit our Career page to see full job descriptions and other possible positions with each location.
Apply online today!
Advanced Drainage Systems is an equal opportunity employer