AdvantaClean, a leader in light environmental remediation and emergency restoration services is growing! Since 1994, AdvantaClean has been providing customers with high quality environmental solutions. As an industry pacesetter, we are building strong teams that enjoy working together to deliver innovative solutions for our residential, commercial and industrial clients. If you believe you have more to offer than you are presently contributing in your current position, we encourage you to consider replying to this posting.
Position: Environmental Field Technician Assistant (Mold Remediation / Water Damage / Air Duct Cleaning / Coil Cleaning / Moisture Control / Radon)
We are seeking a technically proficient; customer focused Environmental Field Technician Assistant to join our team. The Field Technician Assistant will provide support for jobs requiring mold remediation, air duct & dryer vent cleaning, HVAC coil cleaning, 24/7 water damage recovery services, Moisture control and Radon Mitigation to our clients.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Perform support functions for mold remediation, air duct, dryer vent and HVAC coil cleaning per written scope of work.
- Respond to emergency recovery situations when needed, 24/7.
- Perform Moisture control and Radon Mitigation processes.
- Work safely in a team environment.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a Team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Working knowledge of basic PC operations.
- Exhibit a professional, neat appearance.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment background check.
- Working knowledge of and experience in the aforementioned service industries.
- IICRC, NADCA and/or MICRO certification, training or knowledge.
Additional Responsibilities of an AdvantaClean Field Technician Include:
- Report to work at scheduled times.
- Be available for non-scheduled work requirements as needed.
- Maintain appearance and demeanor representative of the AdvantaClean image.
- Cooperate with direct supervision and perform duties assigned by supervisors.
- Cooperate with other service technicians and perform duties assigned.
- Inspect own work and ensure that it is complete, thorough, and meets AdvantaClean quality standards and meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Report all injuries immediately.
- Attend and participate in all staff meetings as requested.
- Abide by all rules, regulations, and policies contained in the Employee Handbook, Safety Manual and Employment Agreement including active participation in identifying, reporting, and correcting situations affecting safety, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Properly use and maintain company vehicles in accordance with AdvantaClean procedures.
- Use and maintain all provided materials, supplies and equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s recommended procedures.
- Report all deficiencies or unusual characteristics of company vehicle or equipment.
- Document all job activity using the proper forms and by filling them out completely and legibly.
- Keep job or customer files neat, organized, and secure and keep its contents confidential.
- Participate in ongoing training programs sponsored by the company and/or affiliated organizations.
- Demonstrate competency in knowledge and skills required for position by successfully passing exams needed to obtain trade-specific certifications.
- Fulfill all Field Technician Assistant essential functions.
- Fulfill all other duties and responsibilities assigned by the company.