Do you dot your I’s and cross your T’s in everything you do? Do you believe the big picture starts with the small details? If you feel "getting it right" is as important as getting the job done in a timely manner, then you could be the perfect match for the new Executive Administrative Professional at Priority Media.
Priority Media is looking for the right person to help us grow in new directions. We're a small company with big ideas and we can only grow by adding energetic, enthusiastic, positive people to our team. Might that be you?
You'll work with the owner and management team in every aspect of the company. Here are some of the duties:
- Human Resources
- Benefits Administration
- Assist with Recruiting and Hiring
- Plan Company Events (Picnics, Christmas Party, etc.)
- Support Sales Manager and Sales Staff
- Prepare Sales Meetings
- Maintain Sales Training Log
- Monthly Revenue Analysis
- Track Revenue Trends
- Work with Sales Manager to build digital advertising department
- Schedule client meetings
- Follow up on Department Meetings
- Prepare Agenda, Organize and distribute materials
- Appropriate follow-up until completion
- Assistant to the Owner
- Implement Strategic Plan
- Handle Certain Appointments
- Personal Assistance as requested
- Oversee Projects
- Problem solving and preventing small issues from becoming bigger issues
- Respond to management and customer needs with a sense of urgency
How important is it for you to "make a difference"? Here you'll help a staff of dedicated professionals in a company that makes a real difference in the community.
About Priority Media:
Priority Media is a unique multimedia marketing solutions company serving the Tri-County Area of Northwest Pennsylvania.
Our brands include Sunny 106 and Connect FM Radio, DuBois Big Deals, Priority Digital Services, Best of Tri-County and the daily news email Tri-County Insider.
We support our brands with associated websites, audio streams, podcasts, mobile apps, social media channels, and email marketing.
If you’re looking for a career opportunity with a company that values every member of the team, understands flexibility and fun are important parts of the workplace and makes a difference in the community, apply today!